Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Infamous by Suzanne Brockmann

Infamous by Suzanne BrockmannIf you’ve been reading my reviews for a while, you’ve probably got the impression that I like Suzanne Brockmann’s writing. The funny thing is that when she was recommended to me, I gave the books to my husband first since from the description they seemed more his type of book. Now we take turns buying more (and we came in late on a HUGE backlist) for each other…okay, more like try to jump the gun because it’s nice to have a present you know will be welcome and you can both enjoy. (He just got me Tall, Dark and Dangerous for example.)

My husband was the one to get me Infamous, a novel so far removed from the Seal adventure type books we discovered her with that I wasn’t sure what to make of it. That said, I’m a long-term, if infrequent, Western reader, and it was Brockmann. She hasn’t disappointed me yet.

I get to the first page of the story…which is a prologue…in first person…by a dead guy…with a serious case of attitude.

Umm, the back blurb says romantic suspense, not paranormal. Read the rest of this entry »

No comments: