Friday, June 11, 2010

Interesting Links for 06-11-2010

What I Am Reading

I just read Michelle Rowen’s The Demon in Me, and as usual, she did not disappoint. While the novel shows her characteristic upbeat style, it also provides a deeper main character than her Bitten and Smitten series who must deal with some heavy questions and circumstances. Like has happened before, I quibble about the classification of a romance novel, but that doesn’t reduce my enjoyment, or the fact that I’m eager to see what Rowen does next in the series.

Promoting

At this point, I use my social networking time to learn more about publishing for the most part, but this article does a good job of pointing out some of the myths that are used to support how much time is given to free networking sites:
http://chipmacgregor.typepad.com/main/2010/05/the-hidden-costs-of-social-networking.html


Read the rest of this entry »

No comments: